Connect with us

NEWS

Troops Still Searching For Location Of Bandits Who Abducted Major – Nigerian Military

Published

on

Loading...

The Defence Headquarters, Abuja, has said that its search and rescue operation remains to be ongoing for Main Christopher Datong, who was kidnapped by bandits throughout an assault on the Nigerian Defence Academy in Kaduna State.

The DHQ, in a launch by Maj Gen Benjamin Sawyer, the Director, Defence Info, said this.



He mentioned, “Let me use this chance, to reiterate that the NDA authorities, performing on the directive of the Chief of Defence Employees has constituted a board of enquiry to establish the distant and speedy trigger(s) of the breach of safety with a view to sanction any personnel discovered culpable and likewise forestall future prevalence. 

“Let me additionally guarantee that we will proceed to replace most people as occasions unfold as we’re all conscious the search and rescue of the kidnapped officer remains to be on. Troops of the Armed Forces of Nigeria will proceed with its operations to make sure all these concerned within the dastardly act are delivered to justice.”

SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Datong remains to be alive, based on a household supply.

On Tuesday evening, there have been widespread reviews that the lifeless physique of the Main was found with insinuations that the terrorists had killed him.

Nonetheless, a member of the family of the officer advised SaharaReporters on Wednesday that he had not been killed and he was nonetheless alive.

“He’s nonetheless alive. I can verify it to you,” the supply advised SaharaReporters.

Advertisements
Loading...
Share this Story
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

TRENDING