I’m simply having an exquisite time getting ready shortcrust pastry nearly every day and making many scrumptious thoughts, from various biscuits to pies and rolls .
This time I thought of re-getting ready the Ox-eye Tart that I had made a few days ago, I had filled it traditionally with Nutella, this time I placed the lemon custard.
A dessert this is finished in just someday for a way suitable and greedy it became, try it to consider it, you will like it.
Ox-eye tart with lemon cream
- Portions24 cm in diameter
- Calories300 kcal
- 250 g flour 00
- 1 egg
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 100 g butter
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of water
- grated zest of half a lemon
- 500 ml of milk
- 4 yolks
- 70 g cornstarch or potato starch
- 70 g granulated sugar
- 1 lemon
- Start getting ready the Oxeye Tart with lemon cream after which sandblasting: in a meal processor pour the sifted flour, a pinch of salt, and the bloodless butter from the fridge cut into coarse cubes.
- Operate the robot and you will get a sandy-looking mixture, pour on a piece of floor and upload the icing sugar. Create the fountain form and inside the center put the eggs and the grated peel of half of a lemon.
- Then begin to blend everything and upload the water. Knead in short, simply lengthy enough to compact the dough so that the pastry does not heat an excessive amount with the warmth of the arms and remains crumbly.
- Form a loaf and wrap it in hang film, vicinity it in the refrigerator to harden it for at least 30 minutes.
While the pastry hardens in the refrigerator, prepare the lemon custard: Pour the milk into a saucepan and add a chunk of lemon zest. Bring the milk to a boil.
- Stir from time to time. Pour the egg yolks, sugar, and cornstarch one at a time into a bowl. Using a gentle whisk, mix to obtain a creamy and clean consistency.
- Add the combination to the milk, upload the filtered lemon juice, and mix, as quickly because it has thickened, flip off the warmth. Remove the lemon zest and cover with grasp film, let it cool.
- Removed from the refrigerator, divide the pastry and unfold it approximately one cm on a floured painting’s surface. Form circles of approximately 22 cm in diameter each with the assist of a cake pan.
- In one of the circles, with a smaller mold (I endorse you operate one approximately 6-8 cm smaller than the only one you used to make the disc) cut out the vital element.