Nigerian crossdresser, and influencer, and donor, Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju, popularly called or know as Bobrisky
The footage, which confused a number of her fans and followers on if she has fully modified gender, generated thousands of reactions on social
Here area unit facts you ought to comprehend Bobrisky
1. He was born on August thirty-one, 1992 as Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju.
2. He completed his lycee education at King’s faculty, Lagos, and attended the University of urban center (UNILAG) wherever she studies accounting.
3. in 2019 Bobrisky confirmed that her pronouns area unit “she” and “her” once receiving many misgendered comments on her Instagram profile.
4. Taiwo Kola-Ogunlade, Google’s Communications and Public Affairs Manager for a geographical area, same Bobrisky was the foremost searched individual from October twenty-six to November 2016.
5. She became recognized by being extremely arguable on social media for the ultra-conservative Nigerian standards. Bobrisky was ready to gather traffic to her Snapchat account once she claimed she had a disciple WHO is assumed to be of masculine gender despite the law in Nigeria stating that a same-sex relationship is an associate degree offense punishable by serving fourteen years during a penitentiary.
6. In August 2019, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, Director-General of Nigeria’s National Council for Arts and Culture, known as Bobrisky “a national disgrace,” stating she would be “dealt with ruthlessly” if caught on the streets.
7. On July 31, Bobrisky in an associate degree interview with celebrity journalist, Dele Momodu, unconcealed that he’s neither a bisexual nor homosexual